Re: Communities for tech women

Author:Zac
Posted:9/16/1999; 11:06:45 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

Hold your hat. I never trivialized her opinions. I questioned her supports.

She posts her impressions and provides some anecdotes as background and your only reply is to ask her for evidence. That comes across to me as trivialisation. You don't listen to what she is saying buy seem to be more interested in trying to make what she says seem less valid due to some imagined lack for evidence. When you place no importance in a person's opinion like that then it is trivilaising their input.