Re: A 3rd voice alternative

Author:Wesley Felter
Posted:9/29/1999; 1:39:47 PM
Topic:A 3rd voice alternative

CritLink works that way because it was designed back in the days of 3.0 browsers (IIRC) and there was essentially no other way to do it. In today's browsers you can do non-intrusive annotation:

http://discuss.userland.com/msgReader$11116

I'd like to see someone modify CritLink to be non-intrusive, but I don't have time to do it myself. Let's fight TV by creating a better (and legal) alternative instead of complaining.