Re: A 3rd voice alternative

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:9/30/1999; 7:33:52 AM
Topic:A 3rd voice alternative

I believe there is some likelihood that copyright concepts will be affected by the Net.

absolutely. did you know that US copyright law already covers web caching, mail distribution, and data storage on behalf of users?

for more on this topic, I recommend Project Looking Forward: Sketching the Future of Copyright in a Networked World (300 page PDF). as far as I can tell, it discusses everything except annotations ;-)