Re: What's the deal with Third Voice?

Author:Jock Murphy
Posted:9/30/1999; 10:06:21 AM
Topic:Windows apps on Linux: the real reason

Well I never doubted that you thought you were right ;)

You are correct in saying that I view TV as a lens (a shared lens). It is my basic view that once a page is delived to my browser I can do anything I want with it (consistant with copyright laws, including "fair use"), including translate it to another language (as with Bablefish), or add annotations (as with Third Voice).