Re: I can shed some light here

Author:Scott Hanson
Posted:10/11/1999; 12:27:23 PM
Topic:Squishdot and RDF

Just before seeing your message, I fixed the same problem on my squishdot site.

http://my.userland.com/viewChannel$1454

Squishdot certainly is easy. I don't know anything about either Python or Zope (although I do have experience with Linux and apache), and was able to get squishdot running within a day.

(It'd be nice if squishdot could automatically turn URLs into links like Frontier does, though... ;-)