Re: Linux Magazines

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:10/20/1999; 5:47:35 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

Oh if only I could raise money just on Frontier!

For your mouth to the ear of god.

The problem with the investment community today is that it places almost no value on technology.

I'm different -- I place a very high value on technology. But we can't for whatever reason, at least at this time, command that kind of valuation. May be getting closer.

Personally, if I ran a big VC fund with a longterm view, I would always be diverting some of the profits into technology investment.

But one thing's for sure, there's a vacuum of good content around Linux, and money *is* chasing it, or at least it was last time I looked (this spring).

And no you're not flaming. I know you Fredrik, well enough to know that.