Re: Dreamweaver 3 Announced (good news for xml-rpc)

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:11/8/1999; 10:24:01 AM
Topic:Dreamweaver 3 Announced (good news for xml-rpc)

What I mean is can you tell me a URL of an xml-rpc server so that I could test it. Yes you can have a command that sends any information about the current project back to the server. You could do things like:

1) send the current page

2) do dom manipulations on the local page, like getElementsByTagName() etc.

3) insert via an object a dynamic element which may via xml-rpc create say a calender, which then get's inserted into the current document

4) completel re-write the current document via any information received by an xml-rpc command

5)get information about the current directory structure.

6) Use frontier to generate graphs via dreamweaver's integration with fireworks.

I want to make sure this works though. Can you give me a URL to point to and a test xml-rpc message to send?