Re: MSNBC link

Author:Mike Murry
Posted:11/8/1999; 1:22:08 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

Redirects are not working for me here at work. I tried with both Netscape and IE on both NT and Mac. They work fine on my Mac at home. I have a feeling it has something to do with the blocking software they are running on our network. I put a call into the network group to see if they could shed any light on the matter, but I haven't heard back yet.