Re: Req for help: Anthem - a xul front end to manila

Author:Ahran Dunsmoor
Posted:11/15/1999; 12:08:27 PM
Topic:Req for help: Anthem - a xul front end to manila

XUL sounds like its very similar to the menus.xml format supported by Dreamweaver.

Since I don't have Dreamweaver, I'd be interested in hearing about the similarities/differences in approaches. I searched around the macromedia web site for a description but couldn't find one.