Re: Why is it Called MacBird?

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:11/18/1999; 4:50:55 AM
Topic:Why is it Called Manila?

In 1996, Brent put up a MacBird site if people want to check it out.

cool. can the software still be downloaded somewhere? (curious UI design tool designer wants to look at it ;-)

The only thing that's comparable is Tcl's UI builder, but I don't think they have a wizzy design app.

but here you lost me. what's "Tcl's UI builder"? specTcl? or something I've missed?