Usability fork

Author:Wesley Felter
Posted:11/19/1999; 10:17:20 AM
Topic:Why Linux Won't Splinter

I'm anxiously awaiting the usable fork of GNU/Linux. (I can hear people now, saying "but the kernel doesn't have anything to do with usability!" Ah, but it does.) This article, like all the others, points out that Linus will merge in all the good parts from any possible fork of Linux, but that's assuming that we agree with Linus about the definition of "good parts".