Re: Fargo accent

Author:David Theige
Posted:12/2/1999; 11:20:23 AM
Topic:Screaming media

By the way, here's one of my favorite Fargo stories. About a year ago, the Rolling Stones played at the FargoDome. Now what is Mick Jagger going to do during a few spare hours on a winter day in Fargo? Answer: the local TV news had footage from a bowling alley security camera of Mick and his kids bowling! I guess we're all getting older.