Re: Today's scriptingNews Outline

Author:Philip Suh
Posted:12/6/1999; 8:05:34 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

EditThisPage: Teaming Up. "If you have people who you'd like to get in the Manila loop, and if they're not web people by profession, instead of giving them their own site, let's have them work with you on yours."

Yup--exactly. I'm inviting all Builder.com attendees to help me write my site-- http://builderlive99.editthispage.com/ . This gets more people involved at a lower threshhold.

Dan Gillmor called yesterday to talk about Manila Mania. Why are people so excited now?

Well, Dave, is you've finally brought the power of Frontier to the browser user. And I think Frontier gets people excited. I've alway been excited by Frontier's power, but there is a learning curve. Now, the curve may still be there, but I feel like you've finally installed an escalator! ;-)