Re: Chorus Line (IE5.5 and Manila)

Author:Mark Staben
Posted:12/16/1999; 6:58:22 PM
Topic:Anthem Screenshot

Thanks for the info! I imagine when ie5 for mac is out, hta's will work there too..

Do you really think so? Every day, it seems to me, we get a little bit closer to the web being nothing more than a ip-distributed version of Windows. I can't tell you how many sites I visit that expect me to be using Windows for full functionality. Even my credit card company.

From the microsoft link: The power to build HTML Applications (HTA) brings Microsoft® Internet Explorer 5 to the fore as a viable Microsoft® Windows® development platform.

Ah, well, I never really believed that business about the web being a platform "without a platform vendor" anyway.

Sigh,
Mark