Re: ISP using Manila!

Author:stanp@iname.com
Posted:12/17/1999; 9:30:54 AM
Topic:ISP using Manila!

The big question left unanswered on this site is what's it going to cost after the free 30 days. I've used manila enough now that I could recommend it to anyone who wants a site hosted, but I haven't seen anywhere what one will have to pay for this service, what restrictions there are on the size of a hosted site, etc, the normal information one would expect to encounter when shopping for a hosting service.

A manila site is not something you can just move to another provider if you become dissatisfied with the one you've got. At least at the present time it isn't very portable. So if your going to put a lot of work into a site it would be good to know the terms up front.