Re: Serving websites from roots in the www folder

Author:Jason Levine
Posted:12/19/1999; 2:54:10 PM
Topic:Serving websites from roots in the www folder

That was actually my next question -- but I'm glad that (a) I don't have to answer it, and (b) you're fixing it so that I don't need to use the table this way. And since the thing that I'm writing needs to go live before I leave for New Year's, I'm glad that the update is coming soon!

/jason