Re: Only on the web

Author:David Theige
Posted:12/20/1999; 8:56:47 AM
Topic:Participatory democracy

I suddenly find myself exhilarated.

Another me too! Yesterday I discovered James Vornov's website, On Deciding...Better (great site). Today I linked to him and responded to some of his comments on both Carpe Diem (my experimental personal EditThisPage.com site) and MedEd News. What fun!

By the way, it's unlikely I would have ever seen On Deciding...Better if not for Scripting News, WebLog Monitor, My.UserLand, etc. And of course, it's quite possible that neither my sites nor Vornov's would exist if not for Frontier (and now Manila). Thanks again.