Re: Make Frontier/Manila answer on different IP

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/20/1999; 5:36:41 PM
Topic:Make Frontier/Manila answer on different IP

Evan, I'm not sure how to do this because all our servers just have a single IP address, but here's what I'd try first.

From the Windows menu, choose config.root.

Navigate to config.mainresponder.domains.

You should see a single item in there called default.

Add another item with a different name, the IP address you want Frontier to respond to. The value should be a string or a filespec, pointing to the same folder that default points to.

Hope this makes sense. I just pointed our SAs to your message, so a bunch of people should be looking at this soon I hope.

We want to get you up and running.