Re: MacBird

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/29/1999; 5:38:07 PM
Topic:MacBird

I have nothing specific in mind. It's just been long enough, we're not going to do any work on MacBird, I see people in the Unix and open source worlds struggling to get started in this area, and it's a codebase I'm proud of and I'd like it to have a chance to do some good for the world. It could be that nothing will happen, and that would be OK with me, or some bright people could pick out bits of code or techniques and apply it to other projects, or it could get resurrected as-is and turn into something neat, or all or none of the above.