Re: Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

Author:Kip DeGraaf
Posted:1/5/2000; 7:13:59 PM
Topic:Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

Also, how about a view that has headers for yesterday's and today's messages, or messages for the past 24 hours? Perhaps this is a smart decision on your part, but messages left late in the day don't get responded to, discussions die overnight

Please, I would really like this kind of feature. It's the one thing I'm beginning to dislike as I read over two dozen different Manila discussion groups, having to click back to the calendar to see what was written late yesterday.

(It's a little amusing too since I live on Eastern time and ETP sites live on Pacific time, so I find myself clicking that yesterday link often.)