Re: iReview needs a Mac

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/5/2000; 7:40:53 PM
Topic:iReview needs a Mac

FWIW, I don't use any sites today that require a Windows machine.

No great loss though -- I don't visit apple.com more than once a month anyway. I find the site hard to navigate, and I don't like their attitude. It even comes thru on the website. So snotty, drippy a mix between Hallmark, Mr. Rogers, and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Not my kind of site. (But I don't visit Microsoft.Com any more often.)

I like megnut and I miss evhead! And Blogger. Linux Newbies. Davos Newbies. Qube Quorner. BirdBrain. And you never know what eatonweb is going to say. The Updates page on ETP. WLM. Hell, I don't even go to News.Com anymore unless they have a story about Marimba. Sheez.

"curly"