Re: Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/6/2000; 5:38:23 AM
Topic:Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

We don't want to get into the WebCrossing business.

Our DG is designed to be the backbone of the content system.

Now that Manila is out everyone should be able to see the role our DG plays. It's mostly for the production team.

And it's true that WebCrossing has XML-RPC support. They came out with it while we were totally swamped getting Manila shipping.