Re: Here's a curveball!

Author:Chris Janton
Posted:1/6/2000; 6:25:59 AM
Topic:Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

I was just thinking a hierarchy browser would be great.

If the "collection" links had a way to indicate new messages are contained within - "qbullet.qbullets" or something like them - that would be great...a text indication would work as well.

Typically I keep a discussion message open, using command-clicks to get the responses in a different window. I like to keep a navigational reference around.

I really like being able to customize some aspects of the discussion group interface. More is better in this case. Thanks.