Re: This bubble has already been burst

Author:Bryant Durrell
Posted:1/6/2000; 11:19:35 PM
Topic:HTML Renderer in the MacOS

True, one could mix Samba and netatalk and do a cross-platform version of this. Where I come from, that's called a marketing opportunity. Go for it. :) I'd use it, certainly, and I'd consider it superior to iDisk.

I just get bemused when I see people claiming that iCards aren't usable with Windows, and that iDisk is duplicated in online services elsewhere, and such. I'm not saying it couldn't be done better. Hopefully it will.