Re: Ask not what the Internet can do for you..

Author:Mark Staben
Posted:1/7/2000; 11:27:40 AM
Topic:iReview needs a Mac

but why bother when there are tons of other free email services?

I wouldn't. I was just pointing out that the service is not platform specific -- once you get past the sign up.

Apparently there are lots of people who will bother though, as I've already recieved 3 emails from friends with new "mac.com" addresses.