Re: Voting With Dollars

Author:Redmonk Steve
Posted:1/7/2000; 3:50:14 PM
Topic:Voting With Dollars

That's great news. It's exactly the kind of motivation we like.

I assume this has something to do with the speedup on ETP?

Actually, it's because I finally took on a Frontier-related project that could pay for it. But, that said, the speedup on ETP is great, especially noticeable from work, where we're on a T3 connection. And that speedup will make it a lot easier to sell F6.x-based projects.

Will Userland share with developers at some point what and where the bottleneck was?

--Steve

p.s. I'm off to install and configure my new toy. muuaaahahahahahah!!!!!