Re: Sneakers

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:1/14/2000; 11:38:44 AM
Topic:Sneakers

Ok. Dave is in to sneakers today. Wierder things have happened.

I have an off out of the blue recommendation (for Dave, although anyone is welcome to read it)

You have a long plane flight ahead of you. Find a copy of Tom Robbins' "Skinny Legs and All". I think you'll like it, It seems to fit what I've gathered of your personality.

eric

ps. Every time I see "Davos" my brain thinks DaveOs. I'm not sure what that means, other than maybe I'm doing too much frontier work.