IP-address selection for NT servers - YES!

Author:Karl Martino

This is perfect. I just upgraded. Now my Frontier and my IIS are running at the same time. And both are happy. Perfect! I was starting to wonder if you were trying to usurp IIS itself. This will go a long way for me to sell this to my managers at philly.com. They were observing my frustrations with Frontier last week and becoming a bit concerned that I was wasting their time.

I can't wait until this feature is 'out of beta'.

Thank you!