Re: iUniverse, etc.

Author:Dori Smith
Posted:1/17/2000; 6:21:49 PM
Topic:iUniverse, etc.

BTW, would you please call Bill Gates?
He's sitting by the phone, waiting waiting waiting.
"Where's my friend Dori? My only true friend in the world!"

Obviously, I missed something somewhere, because I don't understand this post at all. Care to let me in on the joke?

Hey, Dave--I wasn't trying to offend you or anyone. Given a choice of the two, I prefer to learn from hearing about other people's bad experiences rather than from my own. Consequently, I pass on what I've learned (some of it the hard way), because I figure it might help others. If you have a problem with any of my posts--well, you have the power to delete them.

Dori