Re: user.callbacks.opStruct2Click.filebrowser

Author:Robert Brook

I don't really know. So I'll try it out and see.

Oh! Interesting! That's kind of weird, actually. I'm used to gathering information into an outline and then using the outliners functions, but now the outliner gathers the information itself, if you see what I mean.

It looks a bit like what Lotus Notes does with 'expand' on a webpage. In fact - I wonder if I could get it to do exactly that?

Hmm. Okay. Thinking.

This could make some great navigation tools. And other things.