Re: user.callbacks.opStruct2Click.filebrowser

Author:Steve Ivy

Ahhh, yes. The outliner then becomes the View. The callbacks and associated scripts are the Controller, and some part of the ODB (or File System, or RDBMS) is the Model. Hmmm. This really does expand what the outliner can be used for, I think, though I'll have to give it some time to mull it over to come up with some interesting uses.

This might be interesting in the context that you can do this:

local (foo);
new (outlineType, @foo);
edit (@foo);
loop {
   if not window.exists (@foo) { break; }
}

The script loops until the editing window (table, wp, op, etc) is closed, either by clicking the close box, or by a script. An outline could be used from within a script as a "choose something" window- 2click a parent, and it expands, 2click an empty child and it is "chosen".

Coool.

--Steve