Re: ETP offline at 12:09 Pacific and back at 12:14

Author:Mike Shields
Posted:1/20/2000; 12:44:07 PM
Topic:ETP offline at 12:09 Pacific and back at 12:14

And it seems like I just lost everything I did last night. I go to my site now and I see what I had as of yesterday afternoon. I'm even getting notifications for new pictures that I had already added. Did the server crash and have to be restored from a backup??

In fact every Mainila site I've checked seems to be in the same boat. I feel like I'm in some sort of weird time shift or something.

Mike