Re: Schrage writes an ETP manifesto

Author:Karl Martino
Posted:1/20/2000; 8:38:18 PM
Topic:Schrage writes an ETP manifesto

This article points to something I've been telling my co-workers for some time... it can't continue the way it has been going. It's the content that matters. That is the bottom line. Not the technology itself. Technology is just the tool to deliver the content. The better the technology, the better the content delivery. But if the content sucks, no amount of tech will help you. Shoveling shit quicker is still shoveling shit.

Technology to support the content creators, and provide cool ways to deliver it, that is what Manila does. It has it's heart in the right place. That is why I'm feeling better and better about my investment of time and energy here.