Re: HTTPS recognition

Author:André Radke
Posted:1/23/2000; 2:19:06 PM
Topic:HTTPS recognition

My navbars (old style, not XML) don't recognize URLs beginning with https

Any pointers to where I should look to add https recognition?

I think all you need to do is to add an additional condition to the following line in html.data.standardMacros.navbar:

if reference beginsWith "http://" or reference beginsWith "ftp://" //is this an http or ftp link?

Of course, you might want to copy that script to user.html.macros and work on that copy instead.