Re: Flash in Manilla?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:1/24/2000; 7:43:59 PM
Topic:Flash in Manilla?

(Hmm, in case I grabbed the wrong question and this is actually "How can I quickly upload a changed image file?" then I'd defer to your choice of FTP transfer utilities.)

That's the key feature. It's nice that you have a DOM tree a script can walk, but for our application all that matters is that we can put a command in the menu bar, grab the content in the frontmost window, and ship it up to the server. It should be one command, one operation, easy to find and impossible to forget. We'll have a suggestion for a short menu of commands like this, and don't worry we aren't patenting it.