Re: Amsterdam Sites

Author:Marcus Mauller
Posted:2/6/2000; 9:49:53 AM
Topic:Amsterdam Sites

Arrg - I wish I had still been in A'dam for Dave's visit! I used to live two blocks down from the Anne Frank house, and worked a block and a half above - so I passed it everyday. The tour barges passed right in front of work, on the way to the AFHuis - and while shooting an in-house promotional video, I goggled the tourist's eyes - we extended a camera crane out the top floor of our studio for exterior shots, and here I was right above the tourists on the canal. Good Photo Op on both sides - I got my shots, they got theirs!