Re: Mozilla m14 available...

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:3/2/2000; 11:52:51 AM
Topic:Mozilla m14 available...

> If you are tracking things like this: ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/releases/m14/

Thanks for the post Andrew. I'm using Frontier to manage my translation of Mozilla into Hawaiian. Not much different than rendering a website. It's also helping with the generation of two sets of .dtd and .properties files (using scalable content) - one UTF-8 encoded and the other 8 bit (for the Mac version). Pretty slick.

Aloha,

keola