Re: Frontier 6.1 trial?

Author:Jackie Meese
Posted:3/9/2000; 9:37:57 AM
Topic:Frontier 6.1 trial?

This only gives a trial of Manilla, and Manilla still isn't all of Frontier. The object oriented database and the flexible scripting just don't seem to be there in Manilla. I know Frontier drives Manilla, but the point of it is to have Frontier disappear into the background, and I want to use features of it that arte beyond simple web editing.