Re: Webapps in email, No!

Author:David Valentine
Posted:3/15/2000; 2:46:47 PM
Topic:Webapps quickie

I know. Which is my complaint with MS's idea of security. Restricted sites with High security setting should mean no scripting, no download, no activex, and optional java in sandbox. At a minimum, any message with code needs to be digitally signed to make sure no one has screwed with it.

In Netscape, you can disable javascript in mail and news in the advanced tab.