Re: Request for help: frontier-side xul.

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:3/19/2000; 7:44:39 AM
Topic:Request for help: frontier-side xul.

ok, lemme spend some more time on it and Ill post a story from anthem.editthispage.com and post a ref to it on manilanewbies.

Basically, I want to do two things - use frontier to generate the xul for a specific webapp, and create another front end to manila that is entirely xul-based. Right now, I have a front end but it's static. when new features come for manila, the app wont reflect them. But if the xul is on the server, it's updated too.

more thoughts in the story.

BTW I've talked to the engineer who's most working on xul right now, eventually you will be able to replicate _any_ user interface using XUL. Even a desktop or an MDI interface.