Re: Userland and W3C

Author:Karl Dubost
Posted:4/10/2000; 9:09:24 AM
Topic:Userland and W3C

Dear Dave,

I'm not exactly a member of W3C. But I follow the w3c activity since a long time.

I would know if it's possible, what is exactly your goal? I imagine you want to participate to the development of the recommendations. But, what do you hope from W3C? Is there any desire?

Just to know what do you need? Just to know where the effort must be made to enjoy the members?

Best Regards