Re: dhtml hierarchical menus - already done!

Author:Jake Savin
Posted:4/26/2000; 12:09:41 PM
Topic:dhtml hierarchical menus - already done!

I looked a bit at Gary's Smith's menus. They're not very IE friendly -- their menu options never un-hilight. Thanks though for the pointer. It may be useful when I start looking at a Netscape implementation.

FWIW, I'd had crashes with NS too, which is why I dedided to go for an IE only implementation first, and then look at NS. The menus on the DHTML Menus site are not NS friendly.