Re: The Future

Author:William Crim

Therefore, expanding the capability to easily develop browser-based apps beyond the Windows platform will have a negligible effect on the spread of browser-based apps.

I think you are wrong here. The people who I know who are excited the most about browser based apps are non-MS people. The IT staffs of the world are also excited.(No more dll problems)

There is little barrier to entry for using a web based app that is cross platform, whereas with a windows app(or windows web-based app) you have to install a whole lot of crap onto your computer.