Re: scriptingNews outline for 5/4/2000

Author:Mike Murry

On my way to the baseball game yesterday I stopped by at Pyra, the makers of Blogger, on Townsend St. Up till yesterday I had only met Evan Williams, Pyra's CEO. We had a very cool talk, it was on Ev's webcam, looking for ways to get our apps talk to enhance each other.

I remember a few weeks back some talk about Blogger doing XML-RPC. Would you know, or be able to tell us what the status of this is. If this happened, it would sure help me out on the project I'm currently working on.

Of course, if you can't say right now, I understand. Thanks.