Re: Please Help me! (IIS or Apache experts!)

Author:Bryce
Posted:5/4/2000; 12:51:24 PM
Topic:Please Help me! (IIS or Apache experts!)

The only way for you to intercept authentication at the IIS-level is with an ISAPI Filter. Creating a filter is a serious undertaking. If your authentication information is in a database, there are commercial filters available. AuthentiX is one that comes to mind, but there are plenty of others.

-Bryce