Re: Linking membership systems

Author:Ken MacLeod

Wes, I'd like to explore this a bit too. Can you create an index page for the discussions and references that came up on your DG related to this?

I had posted a note recently about an idea for shared authentication, but now I can't find it. It was basically a third-party keyserver but with a mechanism where the key was signed by the keyserver so the web server doesn't need to contact the third-party on every use.

The technique specifically does not address authorization, formal mutual trust, or user info (the latter being part of linking membership systems).