Re: Firewall issues -- an experiment

Author:Ken MacLeod

Points in a discussion rarely ever form a natural hierarchy, they're typically a network of linked points (best represented at least graphically like the common "mind map" technique, or hyperspacially like Apple's Project X [IIRC]).

My question is: should we post in the DG to make explicit those connections, or should that be via email and/or my own judgement (as scribe).

There are vendors that make these kind of group consensus applications as desktop or network apps. Are there any publicly accessible web-based versions?