Re: Amsterdam tourist tip

Author:tom.jeffery@hsa.hitachi.com
Posted:5/10/2000; 1:13:04 PM
Topic:WWW9: Tips on what to see? Avoid?

I've visited A-dam a number of times. Most of what I know you'll find out yourself (Anne Frank house, art museums, Heineken brewery...). But here's a hot bathing tip:

Sauna Deco
Herengracht 115 (by Herenstraat)
Centrum

If you don't mind co-ed bathing, this is a beautiful art deco sauna with eucalyptus steam bath, etc. NOT a sex joint. Great for relaxing walked out legs and easing North Sea chills.

In the quiet westside of center.

TJ