Re: Web App Security

Author:Brent Simmons

I hope people who create the browser technology can work together on this one.

My first request would be: give me a browser setting that prevents JavaScript (and similar) scripts from accessing my cookies.

With web apps a common case is that you trust the code running on the server, but you don't necessarily trust the contents of the pages you go to. If you're not the server, you don't need my cookie.