Re: I heard that Manila is localized, is it true?

Author:Boaz
Posted:5/15/2000; 9:06:38 AM
Topic:I heard that Manila is localized, is it true?

Thanks Jake.

So, it isn't even in the 6.2 beta, right. I just downloaded it and Manila doesn't seem to be any different than when it is in 6.1

I hope it will be released soon 'cause I have a project that I need to do in Chinese, and I would love to use the official localization support instead of some patches to make it work.